- The gift of the Best Robe was evidence of the father’s love and reinstatement.
- The Best Robe was given at no cost to the wayward son.
- The Best Robe is a gift and could not be exchanged or transferred for another.
- The Best Robe was now personal and private property. The elder son could not take it nor Satan steal it.
- It is the Best Robe because it never goes out of fashion.
- It is the Best Robe because it fits perfectly all who wear it for it is Designer made!
- It is gladly made available to all who return to the Father with a repentant heart.
- The wearer of the Best Robe will be readily recognised when the Lord Jesus returns to claim His own.
- We are called to be well dressed in the Best Robe of Christ’s Righteousness – pure and white – watching, working and waiting while witnessing.
[box] “What manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us…” 1 John 3:1–3[/box]Thank Sri 🙂